Reg. Acupuncturist, Reg. TCM Practitioner, Ph.D
- Registered Acupuncturist/TCM Practitioner with the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario(CTCMPAO)
- Member of the Canadian Society of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture(CSCMA)
- Graduated from Korea Research Institute of Oriental Medicine in Seoul, Korea
- Graduated from Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Toronto
- Studied and Practiced in Shanghai University Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Shanghai, China
- Ph.D in Natural Health from Kingdom University of Natural Health in the US
- Owner of Emperor’s Acupuncture Clinic since 2003 at current location
Elizabeth is a second generation Registered Acupuncturist and Practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Growing up, she watched her father treat many patients with Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine and was inspired to one day do the same.
She is a graduate of the Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine, where she completed a 4-year Program and received her Diploma of Acupuncture and Diploma of TCM Practitioner. She is also an active member in Good Standing with the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO).
By using different modalities of Traditional Chinese Medicine, such as acupuncture, herbal medicine, cupping, guasha, and tuina massage, Elizabeth has helped a wide variety of patients with their conditions, including pain management, stress, fertility care, facial acupuncture, digestive issues, skin disorders, insomnia, and general well-being.
Away from the clinic, Elizabeth enjoys both a relaxing and active lifestyle by spending time with her family, reading, walking her dogs, and salsa dancing